To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com
AA Metals is looking for a Sales Account Manager (Metal Sales) to join our growing team in Orlando, Florida. The role is responsible for managing to the market strategy, product portfolio, service strategy, negotiation tactics and pricing levels consistent with the company’s goals and objectives, working interdependently with the Sales Director, Product Managers, Account Managers, Customer Service, Logistics and Purchasing departments.
The role will focus on maximizing customer growth and profitability ensuring AA Metals has a seamless supply chain with its customers. It is critical for the role to keep good relationships with key accounts and work collaboratively with them to identify mutually beneficial opportunities.
The successful candidate will deliver the following services to the business:
- Responsible for identifying, developing and achieving strategic sales of assigned customers.
- Develop customer-specific account strategy in collaboration with the management team.
- Engage in in-depth sales management of the assigned accounts – build relationships with the customer beyond the Purchasing Leads eg. VP level, General Managers. Owners.
- Explore good fit / profitable market opportunities.
- Sell full suite of AA Metals’ offerings – Aluminum products, stainless steel products, carbon steel products, painted products, composite panels and aluminum extrusions.
- Target programs for new revenue and profitability growth.
- Identify, develop and achieve new product introduction for customer programs.
- Be the supplier of choice.
- Internal meetings to align on strategy and pricing.
- Be the voice of customer and share metal market Intel at all weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings.
- Focus on improving customer satisfaction levels and reducing customer returns.
- Assist with resolution of claims and/or other quality concerns.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (Business, Finance, or related discipline preferred)
- Preferred 2-5 years’ experience in Metal Sales
- Experience in the aluminum or metals industry, preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent computer skills, MS Office.
- Good interpersonal skills and negotiating skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter and detail oriented.
- Positive and energetic
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Experience: Metal sales 2 years (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)