To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com
We are seeking a Developer who can offer keen insight into the analysis, design, and delivery of enterprise-class technology solutions. Talented at evaluating and documenting current state environments; creating & developing innovative ideas that yield practical efficiencies; and implementing technologies & best practices that provide tangible impact & ROI to soft/hard dollar costs.
Experienced in ERP Systems at manufacturing companies, familiar with, .Net, Java Script, and C#. Some background in project management with a highly customer-centric approach to create structure & synergy in challenging and diverse environments.
This position will act as a liaison between Senior IT and all staff, ensuring alignment and effective delivery / maintenance of solutions within our technology initiatives.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- Provide technical expertise in the area of custom developed configurations. This includes developing scripts, workflows, customizations and integrations leveraging select platform capabilities and technical best practices.
- Responsible for all Web initiatives including Azure and Mongo DB based designed and developed solutions.
- Work with EDI vendors on all channel relationships and integrated designs.
- Design functional/technical solutions, architect and develop programs, unit test programs and install deliverables.
- Solve issues by utilizing analytical and problem-solving skills and working with other team members.
- Aid and support to existing clients, internal staff and other individuals or groups as needed.
- Interact with clients to understand their business requirements/needs and provide estimates for work upon request.
- Work as team member effectively with others in the company in a collaborative and productive manner.
- Effectively communicate with other individuals or groups both written and verbally.
- Learn new technologies and other skills with limited assistance or no assistance as available.
- Carryout directions from management and comply with internal guidelines & procedures.
- Assist clients and internal staff outside of normal business hours for emergencies.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB
- Conduct research into hardware and software issues and products as required.
- Advanced principles and techniques of system analysis, design, and programming.
- Standard software development life cycle (SDLC ) methodology.
- Knowledge of best practices and internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes.
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Development of detailed end-user documentation and provision of end-user support
- Ability to learn new programming languages.
- Proficiency utilizing an Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Proficiency utilizing a source code version control system such with Git experience preferred
- Experience creating and utilizing REST APIs
- Experience creating web apps
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS), Azure DevOps, or Jira
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a closely related field.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience using .NET C# and Java Script.
- Ability to work well with our team but also the ability to follow any task to its logical completion with minimal intervention from others.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills.
- Maintain professionalism with customers, vendors and staff always.
- Self-motivated with a keen attention to detail.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
Good business acumen and knowledge of best practices.
Competitive Compensation Package includes but not limited to: regular salary, end of year bonus, employer paid health, life and disability insurance, 401(k).
Job Type: Full-time