To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com
AA Metals is looking for a HR generalist to join our growing team in Orlando, Florida. The role is responsible for providing support in functional areas of Human Resources, including but not limited to, benefit & compensation, recruitment, performance management, employee relations, staff development, on/off boarding, policy implementation, employment law compliance and special projects or events.
- Coordinates the hiring process including candidate screening, interviewing, hiring, new employee set-up.
- Administers payroll, attendance record, PTO and other leaves of absence.
- Consults with management on human resource issues related to hiring, compensation, training and development, disciplinary actions and terminations. Conducts surveys, exit interviews and other methods of learning about employee motivation, interests and concerns
- Works closely with leadership to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Serves as the liaison between the unit and the Human Resource Director.
- Conducts and/or continuously improves new-employee orientations.
- Develops, Interprets and enforces company policies and procedures.
- Handles employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals; Reports on required metrics.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database in an extreme confidential fashion.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Conducts training with employees.
- Assists with the development/implementation of performance evaluation and rewards systems.
- Works with hiring managers to develop and maintain job descriptions.
- Coordinates office administrative duties such as reviewing and approving supply requisitions, overseeing work orders, communicating with vendors and service providers.
- Any other job duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher ( HR, Business, Finance, or related discipline preferred), HR certification preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience in HR.
- Familiar with ADP TotalSource®.
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential personnel information.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite especially PowerPoint, Excel.
- Good interpersonal skills and negotiating skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter and detail oriented.
- Positive and energetic.
- Paid time off
- Health (including Dental and Vision) insurance
- Other types of insurance: life, short term disability, etc.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year