To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com
AA Metals, a competitive fast-growing and diverse master distributor of Aluminum and Stainless Steel is looking for an International Logistics Coordinator to join the Supply Chain team.
The Int’l Logistics Coordinator files import & custom documents for inbound shipments from overseas mills to various warehouse facilities for AA Metals Inc.
Essential Functions :
- Perform trends and legislation research to support trade compliance initiatives and cost saving opportunities;
- Conduct periodic reviews to ensure procedures are in compliance with all applicable regulatory mandates;
- Research, review and assign accurate classifications of products and related materials based on the Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) as documented by US Customs and Border protection (CBP), while considering varying interpretations by Customs in other importing subsidiary countries;
- File ISF for new shipments 24-48 hours before vessel departures from origin;
- Follow up with customs on HOLD shipments to ensure they are fully released;
- Expedite entry summary for inbound containers /shipments and filling entry for Arrival Notices;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned/
Main tasks may include but not limited to:
- Product classification according to the HTS;
- Submit supporting materials for a binding ruling;
- Verify eligibility of preferential trade programs;
- Prepare or review Post Entry documentation for presentation to US Customs, when applicable
- File ISF and clear custom entry.
- Bachelor or advanced degree in supply chain management, finance, accounting, international business, or related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in custom/import business.
- Custom Broker license preferred.
Our team members enjoy a competitive compensation & benefit package including matching (401) K, healthcare, vacation and healthy living benefits.
Job Type: Full-time