To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com
AA Metals is looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our growing team in Orlando, Florida. The role is responsible for working directly with external customers to capture demand, analyze forecasts, respond to daily customer quote requests, and enter orders/releases into the system. This position has significant impact on inventory turns, on-time deliveries, cash flow and other working capital goals of the company.
• Provide accurate, reliable and timely communication with customers, sales, logistics, operations and purchasing personnel.
• Communicates changes in forecasts and order status, handles customer inquiries and generates price quotes
• Collaborates with both Account Managers, Product Managers and Sales Director to refine forecasts and demand expectations
• Solicit, manage, and expedite customer orders and shipments to meet sales objectives
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with customers, outside sales and production personnel
• Resolve any service issues, and establish systems for improved communications
• Keep customers informed of inventories and order status in a proactive and professional manner
• Prepare and submit accurate sales forecasts on a monthly basis
• Manage consigned good inventories and obtain disposition of aged or obsolete inventories to meet plan objectives
• Manage bookings daily to optimize production planning and sales plan.
• Develop, maintain, and publish necessary reports to customers and/or the commercial group
• Help update and prepare sales policies and procedures to insure effective communications and consistent performance
• Identify opportunities that add value for both the customer and AA Metals
• Suggest and implement change to improve customer and supplier business
• Create, develop, organize & prioritize new and existing customer products.